Commercial Property Lawyer
Location Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Join our vibrant team.
We are looking for a motivated and excellent commercial property lawyer to join our Business Services Team in Kingston upon Thames.
- be ambitious – a UK or multi-jurisdictional qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive with at least 4 years’ post qualification experience with a strong track record.
- Be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge and experience of a range of commercial property work including freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, the grant, renewal and termination of leases and related matters, secured lending, conditional sale and purchase contracts, auctions and options and corporate support – property strategy, due diligence, warranties and indemnities.
- have a genuine interest in commercial property.
- have excellent communication skills including the ability to write in a clear, straightforward and accurate manner.
- maintain billing levels in accordance with agreed targets.
- have great IT skills and be comfortable working with a minimum of supervision and support.
- be people friendly, a team player and a safe pair of hands who understands the importance of developing and maintaining excellent client relationships and client care.
- be proactive with a keen interest in looking for and capturing new business together with developing the team.
This is a full time position but part time applicants will be considered.
Please send CV (including home address, telephone number and references (if available) with salary expectations to email@example.com
No agencies please
Howell-Jones LLP is committed to providing equal opportunities and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in employment. We shall ensue that no job applicant shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, sex, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.