Company Commercial Lawyer
Location Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Looking to join a vibrant team – look no further.
We wish to recruit an excellent and highly motivated company commercial lawyer to join our Business Services Team in Kingston upon Thames.
You will :
- be an ambitious UK or multi-jurisdictional qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive with at least 4 years’ post qualification experience with a solid working background.
- be able to demonstrate absolute knowledge and experience of a range of company commercial work including share and asset sales and purchases, share buybacks and allotments, shareholder agreements, commercial contracts, B2B terms of business, loan agreements and associated security documents, advising directors on personal guarantees, leasehold commercial property work and TUPE transfers.
- have excellent communication skills including the ability to write ina clear, straightforward and accurate manner.
- have strong IT skills and be capable of working with a minimum of supervision and support.
- maintain billing levels in accordance with agreed targets.
- be people friendly, a team player and a safe pair of hands who understands the importance of developing and maintaining excellent client relationships and client care.
- be proactive with a keen interest in looking for and capturing new business together with developing the team.
This is a full time position but part time applicants will be considered.
Please send CV (including home address, telephone number and references (if available) with salary expectations to email@example.com?
No agencies please
Howell-Jones LLP is committed to providing equal opportunities and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in employment. We shall ensue that no job applicant shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, sex, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.