We have a vacancy for a full-time Receptionist with secretarial skills at our Cheam office.
The successful candidate will:
- Meet and greet clients, suppliers and staff
- Answer and transfer telephone calls in a pleasant, helpful and professional manner, taking detailed and accurate messages when required
- Provide general administrative support to the office including assisting with general typing, photocopying and ordering stationery
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post and faxes (including collection and distribution)
- Ensure the reception and meeting areas are clean and tidy
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties as are reasonably required
- Experience working as a receptionist with a legal or professional services firm is preferred
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Case management and digital dictation experience is desirable
- Professional appearance
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong typing and IT skills in Microsoft (including Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Excellent client care skills
- Available to work full time Monday to Friday
- Team oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
Please send your CV together with the salary you expect to receive to email@example.com. It will be treated in strict confidence.
Applicants who obtain a job with us who come to us directly rather than through an agency will be entitled to a payment of £250 on satisfactory completion of their trial period with us.
Howell-Jones LLP is committed to providing equal opportunities
and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in employment. The firm intends that no job applicant shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, sex, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.