Location Walton on Thames
Howell Jones is seeking to recruit an experienced secretary to provide support to our busy lawyers at our Walton on Thames office. The ideal candidate will:
- Have legal secretarial experience and be able to provide secretarial support to our Family and Litigation teams, and when necessary, to lawyers in the firm’s other teams. The support will include typing, file management, diary management, telephone cover, invoicing and general office duties (as required).
- Have strong typing skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Have experience of case management systems and digital dictation.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and have an excellent telephone manner.
- Maintain a professional appearance, have excellellent client care skills and be able to multi-task and prioritise.
This is a full-time position. Please send CV (including home address, telephone number and references (if available) with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Howell-Jones LLP is committed to providing equal opportunities and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in employment. We shall ensue that no job applicant shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, sex, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.