Residential Property Lawyer
Howell Jones is currently looking to recruit a motivated and capable lawyer to join the Residential Property team working at our office in Bordon, Hampshire.
The ideal candidate will
• be a UK qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with at least 3 years post qualification experience.
• be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge and experience of a range of residential property work including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, mortgages and remortgages, and transfers of equity.
• preferably have worked in a Lexcel and/or CQS accredited practice.
• maintain billing levels in accordance with agreed targets.
• have excellent IT skills and be comfortable working with a minimum of supervision and support.
• be people friendly a team player and a safe pair of hands who understands the importance of developing and maintaining excellent client relationships.
• be proactive with a keen interest in looking for new business and developing the team.
This is a full time position but part time applicants will be considered.
Please send CV (including home address, telephone number and references (if available) with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please
Howell-Jones LLP is committed to providing equal opportunities and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in employment. We shall ensue that no job applicant shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, sex, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.