Wills, Trusts and Estates Lawyer
Location: Kingston upon Thames
Howell Jones is seeking to recruit an experienced and motivated lawyer to join our Wills and Probate Team at our office in Kingston upon Thames to provide legal advice, assistance and representation to clients within the area of Private Client law.
The ideal candidate will
- be a UK qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive with at least 3 years post qualification experience.
- demonstrate a sound knowledge and experience of a range of private client work including simple and complex Wills, trusts and tax, the administration of estates, elderly client services, Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection.
- preferably be STEP qualified or a member of Solicitors for the Elderly or be working towards either.
- have excellent IT skills and be comfortable working with a minimum of supervision and support.
- be people friendly a team player and a safe pair of hands who understands the importance of developing and maintaining excellent client relationships.
- be proactive with a keen interest in looking for new business and developing the team.
Full or part time applicants considered.
Please send CV (including home address, telephone number and references (if available) with salary expectations to email@example.com
Howell-Jones LLP is committed to providing equal opportunities and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in employment. We shall ensue that no job applicant shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, sex, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
APPLICANTS who obtain a job with us who come to us directly rather than through their agency will be entitled to a payment of £250 on satisfactory completion of their trial period with us.