- Our expertise - We have specialist solicitors who can take care of any of the following
- Shareholder agreements
- Terms and conditions of business
- Sale of goods agreements
- Supply of services agreements
- Consultancy agreements
- Distribution agreements
- Agency agreements
- Limited liability partnership agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Joint venture agreements
Properly written contracts and agreements with your customers and suppliers help save your business time and money.
Not only can they help you get paid on time and obtain a strategic advantage, they can also prevent expensive court actions arguing over uncertain terms and conditions.
- Peace of mind, knowing your agreements protect your business. As part of our health check, our lawyers will review your existing terms and conditions. They will identify the extent of any commercial exposure and suggest the improvements needed.
- Confidence and certainty – documents drafted or approved by our lawyers mean you know where you stand. You’ll know exactly what your obligations are, what you need to do and when, and how much you are going to be paid.
- Easy on your budget – you will benefit from high quality work, without an eye-watering price tag.
To arrange your free 30 minute consultation, please telephone and speak to one of our lawyers for free on 0800 037 1625 or fill in the online form to request a call back and someone will ring you within 24 hours.
You can access any of our company, commercial and business lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.