Our expertise - We have specialists who can advise and guide you through any of the following and more besides
- Business Start ups
- Shareholder agreements
- Limited companies
- Companies limited by guarantee
- General partnerships
- Limited liability partnerships
- Joint venture companies
Whether you are looking to start up a business or are an existing business looking to change your business structure to a partnership, LLP or a limited company, what you need from your lawyer is the same. Your lawyer should be enthusiastic about you and your business, listen to what you want, understand your business, suggest solutions and then help you achieve your objectives.
- Confidence and trust – our experienced and dedicated team have been advising businesses for 35 years and we know all there is to know about starting up businesses and how to choose and achieve the best business structure. Many of our clients came to us as a business start up and have stayed with us through to incorporation.
- Easy to get hold of your dedicated lawyer – you will have direct access to one of our team, If the need arises, and out-of-hours working is needed, then we can help with that too.
- Easy on your budget – you will benefit from high quality work, without an eye-watering price tag.
- Reduce your administrative burden while retaining control – you employ us to get on and do what is needed legally so you can concentrate on running your business. We will do this with no fuss, reporting to you regularly and as required, remembering you retain control and are in charge.
We offer all new clients a free 30 minute consultation so we can demonstrate to you that we are right for you and your business. Please telephone and speak to one of our solicitors for free on 0800 037 1625 or fill in the online form to request a call back and someone will ring you within 24 hours.
You can access any of our company, commercial and business lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.