- Our expertise - Our company, commercial and business lawyers help business people achieve their objectives through buying and selling businesses.
Whether you are experienced or a first timer, we have the expertise to help guide you through the sale or purchase of a business.
We can assist you with:
- preparing a business for sale
- structuring a deal
- drawing up heads of terms
- negotiating the sale agreement and related legal documents
- advising on staff-related issues
- business investigation and disclosure
- allocating legal and commercial risk
- co-ordinating funders and other advisers to meet completion deadlines
- Corporate mergers & acquisitions
- Company share sales and purchases
- Sales and purchases of small businesses
- Sales and purchases of family owned businesses
While exciting, buying or selling a business can also be a very challenging and stressful time. Important strategic decisions need to be taken. There is also a need to ensure compliance with many legal formalities.
Our lawyers are up for the challenge and enthusiastic about the task ahead.
- Results driven and team-focused - this really is a time to involve your lawyer early on in the process. We become an important part of your team, where our goals are the same as yours. We have worked as part of our clients’ team many times before. Together we achieve solutions and great results, rather than just focussing on the problems.
- Easy to get hold of your dedicated solicitor – you will have direct access to one of our team, If the need arises, and out-of-hours working is needed, then we can help with that too.
- Easy on your budget – you will benefit from high-quality work, without an eye-watering price tag.
To arrange your free 30 minute consultation, Please telephone and speak to one of our lawyers for free on 0800 037 1625 or fill in the online form to request a call back and someone will ring you within 24 hours.
You can access any of our company, commercial and business lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.