Whether you are an SME or a large PLC, you want to ensure that the cash tied up in your unpaid invoices is released quickly and economically.
By involving Howell Jones, you show your debtors that you are serious about collection. You also release your own team to focus on your core business.
Why choose us?
- Experienced and effective solicitor led approach producing impressive recovery results
- No commission on payments recovered, we charge clear fixed fees for each step taken which, in most cases, we recover from the debtor.
- Access to cutting edge online technology allowing you 24 hour secure web access to monitor, real time, the progress of collections
- Free reporting at a frequency and format that you would find most useful
- Regular payments to you of debts recovered
- A versatile approach meaning we can tailor our strategy on a case by case basis to meet your objectives.
- Same day processing of instructions - all new instructions received before 3pm will be processed on the same day
- No nonsense approach - we aim to recover everything that is owed to you including costs and interest
- We monitor agreed instalment payment schemes and report to you on their progress
- Discounted court fees - we can issue claims online saving you cost and time
- Cost effective - Our clear costs information, allows assessment at all stages as to the commercial viability of recovery
Our extensive range of service areas
- Pre-legal advice
- Letters Before Action
- Court Proceedings up to and including Judgment
- Dealing with Defended Actions
- All methods of Enforcement of your Judgment
- Issue and Service of Statutory Demands
- Winding-Up proceedings against companies
- Bankruptcy proceedings against individuals
Please telephone and speak to one of our lawyers for free on 0800 037 1625 or fill in the online form to request a call back and someone will ring you within 24 hours.
You can access any of our company, commercial and business lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.