How can we help you?
- We can advise you on your prospects of bringing a successful claim against your employer. We will provide you with a complete understanding of the law and your rights, as well as an explanation on the value of your claim, your obligations and a complete breakdown of costs in pursing such a claim. This will ensure that you have a full understanding before embarking on a claim, as well as professional advice, guidance and representation throughout the claim process.
- We can advise and assist or provide representation in employment tribunal proceedings in a wide range of areas including:
- Unfair dismissal
- Constructive dismissal
- Breach of contract
- Wrongful dismissal
- Unlawful deduction of wages
What can you expect?
- If you have been unfairly dismissed or if you have a dispute related to your treatment at work, such as non payment of wages or unlawful discrimination, then we can advise whether you should and help you bring a claim at an employment tribunal. You may also have a claim of constructive unfair dismissal.
- Our solicitors can assist you in negotiating a settlement with your employer in advance of any claim being issued by way of compromise agreement.
Please telephone and speak to one of our employment lawyers for free and without obligation on
0333 003 1767
(8.30am – 9pm weekdays, 10am – 4pm weekends)
or fill in the online form to request a call back and someone will ring you within 24 hours.
You can access any of our employment lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.