If you or your partner have reached an agreement and your partner or his lawyers have drafted the documentation to reflect this then one of our specialised family lawyers can review it for you
- Initial meeting to confirm the terms of the pre prepared agreement
- Advice as to appropriate requirements and terms
- Preparation of financial disclosure in summary form, if appropriate
- Confirming and explaining the terms of the agreement to you in writing
- Negotiating the wording of the Order with your partner or their lawyer
- Exchanging summaries of financial disclosure including supporting documentation with your partner
- Organising signature of final draft.
*This price is not suitable for everyone and there are limitations and restrictions which we will explain to you in more detail. The price does not include the drafting of the Agreement or, implementation steps such as transferring property.
If you would like to find out more please contact us for free and without obligations on 0800 037 1625 or fill in the online form to request a call back and someone will ring you within 24 hours.
You can access any of our lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.