Website linking permission
This permission allows a connection to the website of Howell-Jones LLP at www.howell-jones.com subject to acceptance of the following terms.
1. All rights in the trading name "howell jones solicitors" and logo, in all parts of the world, are vested in Howell-Jones LLP. By accepting these terms you acknowledge this.
2. Howell-Jones LLP reserves the right on demand, as it in its discretion thinks fit, to direct you to remove any links to its website, or its name and logo, from your site.
3. You will comply with any such direction that Howell-Jones LLP may give in relation to the placing of its name, logo and links on your website.
4. Without prejudice to Howell-Jones LLP’s authority and discretion under paragraph 2 or paragraph 3 above, you will not link to Howell-Jones LLP’s website, or refer to the trading name "howell jones solicitors" and logo, from any website which is indecent or inappropriate, or in any other way incompatible with Howell-Jones LLP’s reputation.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
• strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
• analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.