- You have a debt that is disputed
- Debt recovery normally costs money, which you might not get back.
- But you do not want to write off the debt!
- Give it to us as we are vastly experienced in law, enforcement, negotiations and strategy.
- Pay nothing up front except for court fees.
- Fixed fee which will be paid out of any money recovered.
- If costs are recovered, part may be used to reduce or extinguish the fixed fee.
- The fixed fee includes insurance protection against the opponent’s costs.
- Recover debts and maximise cash flow.
- No recovery, no fee.
- Know precisely how much recovery will cost from day one.
- Fee taken out of the debt recovered.
- Costs recovered may be used towards fixed fee.
- No concerns about the risk of cost orders against you.
- Tap into a leading commercial litigation team, pro-active in their recovery techniques. No conveyor belt claims handling, we do more than simply writing letters and making threats but getting nowhere.
- Between £5,000 and £10,000 = £1,250
- Up to £15,000 = £1,875
- Up to £20,000 = £2,500
- Up to £25,000 = £2,750
- Up to £30,000 = £3,250
- Up to £60,000 = £4,000
- Up to £100,000 = £5,000
- Up to £150,000 = £7,500
- Up to £200,000 = £10,000
- Up to £250,000 = £15,000
Above £250,000 please contact us and ask for a fixed price.
All prices subject to VAT
That is it! No catches, hidden charges or penalties. You decide whether to use some of the money owed to make a recovery.
All potential debt instructions are subject to a risk assessment that enables us to determine the prospects of us making a successful recovery. We will only offer to act under the Scheme where the risk assessment reveals that reasonable prospects exist. If the debt does not satisfy this criteria, we will discuss the commercial viability of pursuing the debt and other ways we may be able to assist.
- You are over 18.
- If you are a company, you are not in liquidation.
- The debt is for £5,000 or more. If the debt is less contact us to discuss (see below).
- There are no signficant problems with the debt (i.e, the debtor is alleging negligence - if so, we may still help and you can contact us to discuss).
- The debtor has not (to your knowledge) been made bankrupt (if an individual) or had a winding up order made against it (company).
- If we recover the debt for you, you are prepared to pay the fixed fee applicable
Did you answer yes to all of the questions?
If so, please confirm below.
If you do not meet the basic criteria, but still have a debt that you wish us to consider pursuing or advise you on how to recover, contact us so that we may call you to discuss.