Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary
We are looking to recruit a full time experienced Legal Secretary to join the Wills & Probate team in our Raynes Park office.
- Provide secretarial support to our Wills & Probate team in Raynes Park and provide additional support when necessary to the team across the practice
- Use the firm’s Case Management System for typing, file management, diary management, telephone cover and invoicing
- General office administration duties as required
- Dealing with post and reception duties for the Raynes Park office
Skills and experience required
- Experience in a Legal secretary role with administrative skills;
- Previous experience in Wills & Probate would be an advantage
- Team oriented;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise;
- Strong typing skills;
- Excellent client care skills;
- Excellent IT Skills in Microsoft (including Word, Outlook and Excel);
- Case Management experience desirable
- Digital dictation experience
No Agencies please.
To apply, please send CV and covering letter with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Howell-Jones LLP is committed to providing equal opportunities and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in employment. The firm intends that no job application shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, sex, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.