Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary
We are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to join our Wills & Probate Team in our Raynes Park office for a fixed term contract to provide for maternity cover.
- Provide secretarial support to our Wills & Probate Team in Raynes Park and provide additional support when necessary to our Wills & Probate Team across the practice;
- Use the firm’s Case Management System for typing, file management, diary management, telephone cover and invoicing;
- General office administration duties as required;
- Dealing with post and reception duties for the Raynes Park office;
Skills and experience required
- Experience in a Legal secretary role;
- Previous experience in Wills & Probate;
- Team oriented;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise;
- Strong typing skills;
- Excellent client care skills;
- Excellent IT Skills in Microsoft (including Word, Outlook and Excel);
- Experience of using case management systems
- Digital dictation experience
No agencies please.
To apply, please send CV and covering letter with salary expectations to email@example.com
Howell-Jones LLP is committed to providing equal opportunities and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in employment. The firm intends that no job application shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, sex, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.